Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 9 Raw-Red Pepper Deli Northville, MI

Soo not much to report today other than that I woke up feeling like I was going to puke! Definitely detox from the MMS Miracle. I decided to not do it today! lol Giving myself a break from it! That was not a fun way to wake up! Although thankfully I did not actually throw up. On the plus side, I still weigh 7 lbs less today, and I had the most amazing sandwich from Red Pepper Deli! I had the Redwich I bought yesterday. Oh man..sooo good! I loved the dehydrated bread, and the cashew butter. I wasn't too excited about it because I don't really like red peppers, but this was so good. It just worked for some reason for me. I also had a smoothie I made, and the raw sunny love pate from Zerbos. Oh, and a raw coconut date ball from zerbo's. I really don't feel hungry, although for the first time today I felt a little down and craving regular foods. I think maybe it was because I didn't do the MMS. My Mom got a book from Zerbo's (God helps those who help themselves) and it said something about how to do muscle testing. Basically, that tells you if what you are taking is good for you. It sounds a bit crazy to me, but I want to give it a try. Why not? I haven't read all the details yet, but you hold whatever vitamin or supplement you are taking and someone tries to push on your arms. If they can't be moved, than I guess what you are taking is good for you. I think I may have to stop taking so many things, because I can't hold them all in one hand at once! But I love them all! lol Oh, well. I need to learn more about this "muscle testing" business. lol

1 comment:

Yoga Trish said...

Our good friend who was raised in Europe swears by the gold ring method. I tried it and it really works. Suspend a gold ring from a string. Hold it over the object, food, suppliment or whatever and it will move from side to side if it is bad and in circles if it is good. Try it.

BTW I love the burger at the RPD.