Saturday, January 24, 2009

Day 5 Raw-Down 6 lbs!

Yeah, that's right. I have lost six lbs. already! Wow. I feel great too. This was the second day I couldn't sleep in past 7 hours. It's actually day 6 now, but I am just posting about day 5.I was just ready to wake up! I had the left overs from Red Pepper Deli, and a smoothie. The salad from Red Pepper was pretty good-it was actually kind of like a salad-spaghetti! lol It was some kind of zuchinni cut into spaghetti noodles, and cucumbers, and other things. Not sure how to describe it really, but it was good. I did get a bit of a headache and had a hard time concentrating, but I think that's just caffeine withdrawals. Although I have added a little bit of raw cacao into my smoothies for caffeine. I got tired really early though, and almost fell asleep on the couch at 9pm! When I forced myself to get up and go out though, I had a lot of energy again and stayed awake until 3am. I did sneak an organic, but not raw, cookie. It was really small so I figured it wouldn't hurt. It tasted really gross though, and I had some cashews instead. I was really proud of myself when I went out too-all I had was water, and I didn't get any taco bell afterwards! Usually when I go out, or stay up late I want some disgusting fast food. It's just a bad habit when I stay out late. But, I didn't really want it this time, and I slept really good. No feeling gross the next morning for me!!

No comments: