Monday, December 15, 2008

Optical4less.com and eye health!

I was talking to a friend recently who is an eye doctor and I couldn't remember the last time I had my eyes checked. I told him that it's ok because my contacts felt fine. You can imagine how shocked I was when he said I could be damaging my eyes and not even know it! I was afraid I was going blind so I set up an appointment right away, and sure enough, I had actually started doing some damage to my eyes! I really think because of all the healthy food and antioxidants I take, that my eyes were not worse! I also wore my eyeglasses a lot until I broke them recently, and I think that helped too. I'm going to start wearing my eyeglasses more now! I looked everywhere for affordable eyglasses, but the cheapest I found still ended up costing me around $250! I wish I had found eyeglasses before I bought mine! Optical4less have really cool features, like a virtual try-on system and free one-week shipping if you buy more than one pair (and this is worldwide shipping!) They have a good selection too, and they are ready in a week. It took me a week to get mine from Sam’s Club, and they were right down the street. So, eyeglasses ready in a week from another country are great! They have a big variety too; complete prescription eyeglasses, (include Anti-reflective coating for free) Tinted sunglasses, Bifocal reading glasses, Progressive reading eyeglasses andPhotochromic sunglasses. I’m all about just getting things online too, so I like that convenience. The only thing I wish was that the FAQ section was a bit clearer about the return policy. It only mentions if there is a problem with them, or the prescription seems wrong. I didn't see anything about if you just don't like how they look on you. I suppose you could email and ask about that though. I will definitely check them out next time I need glasses, and I’ll continue to eat healthy to protect my eyesight! And if you haven’t been to the eye doctor in awhile, get yourself to a doctor! Check out Optical4less yourself eyeglasses

No comments: