Monday, December 22, 2008

Easy Raw Food Soup Recipe

Here's a soup I made for my (non-raw foodist) parents, and they liked it! The thing I love about it is it's so simple and easy!

In a blender, mix up cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado (for the soup base-add more or less depending on how creamy you want the soup) with water. I added dill and mint for flavor, and sea salt. You can heat it up a little bit too if you want, and/or use it as a dip for celery or cucumbers.

I also mixed in Cordyceps, and Blue Green Algae. You can mix whatever superfoods or supplements you want. They weren't enough to taste, but it was a quick way to get them into my diet.


I'm sorry I don't have exact amounts, I never measure when I cook. I just put in what I think will work and somehow it works out lol

No comments: