Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is this normal?!

14 days raw food...and I feel amazing! I am NEVER hungry. Yesterday I ran five miles and realized when I got back (around 11:30pm) that I hadn't eaten all day except some supplements and superfood(www.noblelifeelements.com/maximumhealth)! Someone gave me coffee at a coffee shop and I didn't want to be rude so I drank it-but I didn't need it! I was so hyper!! This kind of energy should be illegal! Oh, wait it practically is with the way the government, pharmaceutical industry, stores, restaurants, etc. make it nearly impossible to get quality food!!

It sounds crazy, but if you are eating too much, you really need to eat less....than you will want less food! lol

The less you eat, the less you want. At least for me! But it depends what you eat....if you are eating poor quality, low nutrient food....you will ALWAYS be hungry. If you are eating high quality, nutrient rich food....you will not need to eat as much.

I'm almost wondering if I should force myself to eat though because I am running 5 miles....that's 300 calories alone according to the treadmill. It just doesn't seem healthy! But it's not like I'm starving myself-I have the food! Why doesn't my body want it if I HAVE to eat? When I wasn't on raw foods I used to eat ALL the time, especially if I exercised!!

I think the superfoods (www.noblelifeelements.com/maximumhealth) help, but I just didn't think superfoods plus all raw food would give me THIS much energy, and I wouldn't be hungry.

You know what's even crazier? I'm not really even losing weight! I mean, I was already kind of skinny, but I'm not getting too skinny doing this. Weird. Just weird!!

I'm not complaining, I mean it's nice to have more energy and only eating once a day definitely let's you get more done....but it's a huge adjustment!!!

No comments: