Friday, August 1, 2008

A Zerbo Friday

Can I just say how much I love that store? :) They were giving away a free book today. How lovely. I had two smoothies (yes, both for me!) and a not raw, but still better than the junk I've been eating lately-sandwich. The sandwich had hickory smoked tofurkey, vegan cheddar rice cheese, veganaise, mixed greens,mustard, onion, anezekiel 4:9 bread. Ahh, why do I eat junk? I know I have to drive farther and spend a bit more to get to health food stores, but it's so worth it. The last week I've been feeling blah and depressed, and as soon as I had that good food I felt instantly better! I can't wait to move closer to Zerbo's!

The smoothie's were interesting-their menu is at http://www.zerbos.com/retailer/store_templates/am_custom_page.asp?storeid=5DDC50E796734E49AEDE162FFC8CABF9&pageID=1471&RedirShopperID=5DDC50E796734E49AEDE162FFC8CABF9


I had the Green Energy (minus the raw power-ugh, that stuff is so not agreeable with me!) and the Mistake :)

#8 GREEN ENERGY
STRAWBERRIES, PINEAPPLE, 1/2 APPLE, KALE,
SPINACH, DANDELION, GINGER, RAW POWER,
COCONUT WATER, AGAVE NECTAR
BASE: WATER (IF NEEDED)
SUGGESTION: ADD CINNAMON OR CARDAMOM

#10 THE MISTAKE
PINEAPPLE, AVACADO, GOJI BERRIES,COCONUT
OIL, GREEN VIBRANCE, HEMP PROTEIN, AGAVE
NECTAR
BASE: HEMP MILK



Yum! :) I'm happy now :)

No comments: