Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gnosis does it again!

Ok, I'm sooo over feeling sorry for myself and I'm back to eating raw foods again. Thank goodness this pathetic lil' pity party didn't last too long! I'm not sure what I'd do with out yoga, meditation, raw foods, and emotional freedom technique. The dating world out there is SCARY!


I'm so excited that Gnosis chocolate has a raw chocolate bar for Valentines Day! An Aphrodisiac chocolate bar, nonetheless! Now when you eat raw foods, you really don't need any help being amorous because you already feel soo good all of the time (even when everything around you falls apart), but this sure seems like fun anyways!

http://gnosischocolate.squarespace.com/lovechoc/



I'm thinking this chocolate bar will be a better alternative for me then my usual single on Valentines Day Routine of stuffing my face with ice cream...

:P

No comments: