Thursday, November 27, 2008

Biggest Bar night of the year

A few days ago I was reading Ageless Face, Ageless Mind: Erase Wrinkles and Rejuvenate the Brain by Nicholas MD Perricone, and it said that green barley drinks were good for hangovers! I don't have the book in front of me to get the page number because I'm not at home, so I might get that for my readers later. Don't quote me on the book, but I did google it and came up with some links that confirmed what I thought I read about Green Barley(check out http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/hangovers.shtml and go to where it says Barley Grass in the list of Cures) I just mentioned the book because I think it's worth reading and checking it out.And since last night was the biggest bar night of the year, some of you might be wishing you had some green barley now?! Now I know if you are a raw foodist or vegan you don't drink, but if you did last night, just a little help ;) I won't tell on you!! lol You can see the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/Ageless-Face-Mind-Wrinkles-Rejuvenate/dp/0345499360/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1227805097&sr=1-2

If you are wondering where to get Green Barley at, I like:



Maybe this is why St. Patricks Day has so many green beers and they like the color Green so much? Hmm... wrong Holiday though, today is Thanksgiving :)

Since most of you probably can't just go out to the store and get Barley Grass today...another helpful tip is that Apple's are good for lung health. So, if you were in a place with a lot of cigarette smoke last night, make sure to have an extra Apple today! No, I didn't say Apple PIE! :)

No comments: