Friday, November 28, 2008

3 Column Blogger Template

So, I should have known better than to click on a link in a blog comment, but I did it anyways! I have been working on my blog for 8 hours and was tired, so I don't think I was thinking clearly! That and I haven't had as many people reading my blog until recently (been marketing it a lot more) and have only had nice people, no spam so far (well, mostly nice! ha)

Anyways, I almost lost everything but thankfully I remembered I did back up my blog! and I found this site which actually helped me to do the three column blog (took me a few tries, but don't give up, you'll figure it out if you really try!)
http://www.threecolumnblogger.com/2008/09/three-column-minima-layout-version.html

When in doubt, I usually find solutions quicker on my own than asking for help!

Hope this helps someone though! Be careful about downloading a non-blogger template, I think a lot of sites can give you a virus.

No comments: