Monday, December 28, 2009

Tooth Soap!

Ahhh, I love this stuff! My gums recently started bleeding, which, well freaked me out. I tend to brush really hard and my dentist had yelled at me for it, but I do it without thinking. My teeth just never feel clean with toothpaste. I haven't drank tap water since I think i was 12, and use a filter in the shower, but yet, I brush my teeth with it? So, I immediately stopped using tap water to brush my teeth, and I have been swishing with just water also after every meal! I'm not sure people appreciate me spitting my water out in restaurants, but I don't care! It makes my teeth feel so clean! I also added tooth soap and I'm just amazed! I bought the tooth swish also with the tooth soap. My teeth have NEVER felt this clean! It's the best stuff EVER, seriously. I had to become an affiliate and promote this stuff, it's amazing. I will never, ever go back to regular toothpaste! I usually hate natural toothpastes, but this is different. I feel like food doesn't stick to my teeth anymore, if that makes sense. There just is no coating or anything on my teeth, and I wake up feeling like I already brushed my teeth! It's weird, but the tooth swish tastes like mineral salt, which you would think is gross, but it actually makes your mouth feel great. I think it's because I tend to have a dry mouth, and the salt stimulates your natural salivary glands, and that automatically makes your teeth feel better. Your body knows what to do, it doesn't need fancy toothpaste or chemicals like flouride. Your own saliva, some water, and the right foods, and some tooth soap made out of natural ingredients,is all you need for great teeth! Have I mentioned yet that I love it? lol

Get some at:

Click Here To Learn About ToothSoap.com





I have also been doing Dr. Judd's protocal of 1 teaspoon of asorbic acid powder (vitamin c) with 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda in one inch of water. (after it dissolves you dilute with 8 oz. of water and drink it.) I haven't noticed a huge result from that, but it's only been a few days.

No comments: