Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cancer Rates Are Dropping

After reading lots of negative news stories on some facebook pages, I decided to look up some good news and found a website (actually, quite a few, but I really liked this one the best) with lots of positive stories. I wonder if cancer rates are down because people are finally paying more attention to nutrition? I went to the regular grocery store a few days ago because I am just worried about losing weight right now (I will focus on nutrition when I lose 30 lbs! I can't seem to do both! So far, I've lost 6 lbs. with Sparkpeople.com) and I noticed all the "regular" name brands have now hopped on the health food band wagon. It's definitely becoming mainstream...which would be good, if I could trust the food industry! Anyways, here is the link:Good News Network

No comments: