Monday, May 18, 2009

Shilajit!

Shila-whaaa???

Shilajit!

Too legit, to Shilajit...ok, I'll stop now!

I have been hearing about this stuff from my mom for awhile but she said it makes you sleep a lot, which I definitely didn't need help with!

Now that I'm not working slave hours, I am going to give this stuff a try. I'm on day two, and so far, no miracles yet. However, people tell me I look 10 years younger than I am already and it's supposed to be an anti-aging thing...so maybe I won't have huge results! Oh well, still going to try! I do have a FEW gray hairs, cough,cough, bleach my hair instead of fixing it nutritionally...

I guess if you drink it with raw milk, or use yogurt it's not as bad tasting, but dairy is a big no-no for me, so I've been mixing it with water and it tastes like...well, if you could drink a bonfire, that is what it would taste like!

It's not HORRIBLE, just odd. Feels weird to be drinking something that tastes like smoke!!

No comments: