Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market...

I just went to the Farmer's Market in Taylor. Yes, Taylor. Home of the most fast foods restaurants in a mile (I have never seen actual data for this, but it wouldn't surprise me if the rumor is true...just go down telegraph road! lol)It was a lot of fun, and they had a pretty good selection. I know a lot of cities this year are getting in on the Farmer's Market bandwagon and I couldn't be happier! There is one in Wayne too, which is supposed to be really good. I couldn't find any updated websites with all of the new Farmer's Market's out there this year, but call your local city government and ask if they have one in your city-you may be surprised! Get out there and support your local vendors and get healthy at the same time! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is one in Garden City on Wednesdays too!!!