Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jose Silva Ultra Mind

Wow, I have really been neglecting this blog! I guess sometimes I just get distracted by other things. I haven't been eating healthy, but that is because I'm doing so many other things my health has slacked off a bit. I did discover something really interesting that seems to work. I'm not sure why I came across it because I had never heard the word before...but I came across "subjective communication." I learned an interesting technique. It's so powerful I don't really even want to repeat it here, for fear that someone reading it might use it on me. lol You can only use it for good...but yeah, I guess I'm a bit of a control freak in that I don't want someone messing with my thoughts! Anyways, this led me to Jose Silva, and I bought one of the courses about finding your life purpose. I think I am on the right track anyways (albeit the slowest possible one!) but hopefully this course will help. I have to admit I have gotten very frustrated with it, but it's a lot of information and I think I just need to give it more time. I can get quite impatient when I'm not good at something immediately (I need to work on that!!) If you want to check out the course yourself (they let you do free lessons too first I think) here is one of the many sites devoted to this topic:
http://josesilva.info/benefits/index.htm

There are lots of affiliate websites that sell the course, but I chose that one because it was very affordable compared to other rates I saw, and it helps you decide which program to start with based on what you want to accomplish-for instance, fix a health problem, do better in business, figure out your life purpose, etc.

Oh, and the customer support has been very patient with my whining about not understanding it!! :)

1 comment:

Dr. Rajshekhar Karlekar said...

this is true. You and everyone have ability to get help form higher intelligence. Best luck
Dr Rajshekhar