Monday, October 19, 2009

Michigan Health Coach

Sometimes we need extra encouragement to meet our health goals. It's great to have family and friends help out, but there is nothing like having a professional health coach give you advice and tips. I recently had a comment from Cheryl Heppard over at Michigan Health Coach and I just love her website, and all of the services she offers-especially the pantry raid and recipe revamps! I also like that Cheryl tries to keep things simple, since most of us all live very busy lives! Check out her website, you will be glad you did!

2 comments:

Cheryl Heppard said...

Thanks Alison! I love your blog. I'd love to host you as a guest blogger on my site if you're interested.

Alison said...

Thanks Cheryl! <3

I'd love to write some articles. Just let me know more details at michiganrawfood@yahoo.com

Happy holidays!