Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day 14 raw

Soo I haven't updated in awhile. It was a really busy weekend, and I wasn't able to eat really good or exericse. Although, I did get a little exercise actually, now that I think about it! :P I didn't eat raw food yesterday because I went out to eat, but what can you do? I wasn't going to starve myself. I am getting a little sick of eating the same things every day at the restaurants I go to. I need to figure out how to do this myself, but so far eating at raw food restaurants is working for me as far as sticking to eating healthier, so I'm going to keep doing what is working. I am now down about 10 lbs, and I have so much energy. After eating "regular" food, I had less energy, and felt kind of tired. I have to say also that my appetite is less now. I don't need to eat all the time. I eat to live, not the other way around! When I ate processed foods all the time, I felt like I was always hungry. I don't have that problem anymore. I haven't done yoga or meditation for a few days, and no vitamin D12. I really notice a difference in my mood. It's not that I feel unhappy, but I just don't feel as excited about life or have as much energy. I can't wait to do some yoga tonight and get back into feeling really good!

No comments: