Thursday, December 18, 2008

Review of Raw Diva's 7 Day Detox

I finished reading all the emails for the 7 Day Detox with Raw Divas (LOVE them!) and wanted to post about it.Basically you get advice and support each day in your email about how to go about the detox. Not sure if anyone tried it, but I definitely recommend you do! I did a 14 day juice fast this summer and it was amazing. I lost so much weight and felt sooo good. This was a shorter detox, but still a great way to beat the winter blahs. I didn't do it yet because when you sign up, you actually have five days to prepare for the start of the detox and that wouldn't have worked with my work schedule. (I can't detox when I have to work, I get too lethargic, even with more greens in my diet.) I wish I would have done it anyways though, because I ended up getting a really bad cold. From what I read in the emails, it's a great program. They offer a lot of support and a lot of good information. I definitely still want to do this, and I will post again my results. (I will post about the MMS detox also!) Sign up for the Detox here, and look and feel great for Christmas this year (or New Years Eve):


The Raw Divas 7 Day Detox


No comments: